Can you filter Kanban view for Sales Responsible?

justin.spitzer December 14, 2022

This may be a simple question as we are relatively new to using Jira. In the Kanban view of Jira tickets we have a field in Details called Sales Responsible. I don't actually know if this is standard or custom for us.

Can I filter the projects by this field in the Kanban view? I can create a filter for this in Filters, but that is a list view and separate from the Issues Kanban view. 

Thanks, Justin

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Bill Sheboy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 14, 2022

Hi @justin.spitzer -- Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

That appears to be a custom field added for your site, or perhaps just the project.

If you are a project admin you may add a filter to the board to display issues based on that field:

• For a company-managed project, add a quick filter by selecting the menu at the top-right of the page ... > board settings > quick filters.  Then return with Back to Board to try it.
  • For a team-managed project, add a custom filter by selecting the menu at the top-right of the page ... > manage custom filters > create custom filter.  Then return with Go to Board to try it.

Kind regards,
Bill

justin.spitzer December 14, 2022

Bill,  It's for all our projects. I will forward this to our admin.

Thanks for the help -- Justin

Like Bill Sheboy likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events