• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Can you export reports from jira Cloud?

There doesn't seem to be an option to export a built in report in jira cloud and all the plugins i have come across either indicate you can only export the jira issues, then you need to build the report in another tool or plugin?  

Is this really the case? Or does anyone have a plugin they can recommend that will allow to export the built in reports, preferably to pdf.  

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Scott Theus Community Leader Aug 23, 2018

Hi Julian, 

I believe the closest you can get will be with Xporter, have you tried that one yet? Beyond that I've always either exported to a CSV file or printed the report to PDF from the browser.

-Scott

Meg Holbrook Community Leader Aug 23, 2018

Agree with Scott, csv will you give you the data, and pdf will give you the visual.

You can take the csv data and also make charts with excel or a similar program. 

I would highly recommend a reporting add-on though like All-in-one reports. 

Thank you both Scott and meg, these looks like it could work for us! Much appreciated for the information!

is there only a paid option to export reports?

Meg Holbrook Community Leader Jan 28, 2020

@it  

Both the CSV and PDF options are native to the product. No additional cost for those features. 

Like it likes this

where can I find these options in Jira? I want to export 'burndown chart' for example

Meg Holbrook Community Leader Jan 28, 2020

You'd need a pdf handler on your computer to do the following, but use the print command in your browser and 'print to pdf' or 'save as pdf'. You may need to change the scaling options to get the full picture. 

You won't be able to get a csv though of the sprint reports as far as I'm aware. 

Hi @Julian ,

Depending on the report type (examples here), you can also make Jira PDF reporting possible with Better PDF Exporter for Jira Cloud

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you