Can you change the hightlight colors on JIRA?

Deleted user October 1, 2013

When i look at the planning board and i select an item, the item is displayed in a very faint colour. Is it possib le to change the colour of this?

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Deleted user October 14, 2013

Resolved now. Thank you

0 votes
Kim Poulsen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 7, 2013

To my knowledge this is not possible to configure. I have asked the same from Atlassian earlier.

The best so far is to use 'z' shortcut. It has a "low contrast" and a "high contrast" mode (press 'z' twice). Rather silly move but it is the best I know per se.

Josh May (OVO) July 16, 2018

@Kim Poulsen thank you so much for this suggestion. You have made JIRA so much easier for me to use. I was really struggling to see the only just "not quite white", pale grey highlight used in lists and now I have no trouble seeing what's selected.

Thank you so much!

0 votes
Deleted user October 7, 2013

Hi. Thanks for your answer, this isn't what i was after. Ill try and explain it a bit better. If i do a quick search for something ie. a defect/story/task etc..., if i then from that screen select 'View on board' when it displays the board it highlights the task i was looking at in a very faint light blue colour which is difficult to see for some. Is there any way of changing this colour? Thanks

0 votes
Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 1, 2013

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events