Can you change the Issue Collector font color?

J. Caldwell
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 15, 2013

I'm tying a Jira Issue Collector into Confluence in the Documentation theme and I've got something I know users will complain about, which is the font color. I've been looking all over and I can't figure out a way to change it. Anyone have ideas?

Thanks.

7 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Kevin O'Brien ADMIN May 9, 2013

See: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-29430 for general info and below for an easy fix. We are on Confluence 4.3.7 and have applied this across all spaces that use the issue collector.

If you use specific CSS for each space, you can use this to change the Issue Collector font color:

.atlwdg-trigger {
    color: white!important;
    text-decoration: none!important;
}
0 votes
Natalie Hobson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 15, 2013

Haha - I can't help but feel that if we could still edit Wiki Markup it would be so much easier to figure out. :)

0 votes
Natalie Hobson
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 15, 2013

I was thinking it would be possible to insert a table, give that attributes for font, and then embed the JIRA issue macro inside that so that it would take on those attribues - so far I haven't had any luck. Still trying a few things, though, I'll let you know if I can figure this out. Sorry I don't have anything for you yet. :(

0 votes
J. Caldwell
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 15, 2013

It's cool. I bashed my head on the problem last night. I got into having to edit core plugin stuff, which I want to avoid at all possible. Need fresh eyes and ideas. :)

0 votes
Natalie Hobson
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 15, 2013

What version of Confluence are you using?

0 votes
J. Caldwell
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 15, 2013

Confluence 4.3.5

0 votes
J. Caldwell
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 15, 2013

Anyone? Buhler? Buhler? :)

Suggest an answer