Can you PLEASE make the "Issues" menu behave like the "Reports" menu?

roam_scott
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 21, 2017

When I click "Issues" I want to immediately see issues. I don't like two clicks.  This had been bothering me anyway, but then I noticed that Reports behaves exactly how it should. It loads the main reports screen while loading the submenu.  Please make the Issues behavior the same!

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
roam_scott
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 21, 2017

I have created an issue here: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-68356

somethingblue
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 21, 2017

Thanks Scott.  I have already voted on it and added this thread to the internal notes for our developers. 

Thanks again!

Cheers,

Branden

1 vote
somethingblue
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 21, 2017

Hi Scott,

I can definitely understand the need you're expressing.  The best way to get this done is going to go to JAC and create a Suggestion ticket.  Explain your use case in the description and once you've done that post the link back here so the Community can vote on the issue and add impact.

Cheers,

Branden

roam_scott
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 21, 2017

Thanks. Which project would it be? Jira Cloud, Jira Software Cloud or Atlassian Cloud?

somethingblue
Atlassian Team
December 21, 2017

No worries.  I would create it in the JIRA Cloud project.

Suggest an answer