Can we show who uploaded the attchement in JIRA

srinivasp
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 28, 2017

I am looking for any configuration property similar to jira.table.cols.subtasks to configure the attachment section for showing the uploader name. How can we show uploader name for the attachment?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
somethingblue
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 29, 2017

Hi Srinivas,

I found an old Suggestion ticket that makes it look like this was removed from JIRA in version 4.2.  I did some research and did not find a property that would provide this functionality so at this time I would probably create a new Suggestion ticket so our developers know this is a feature that is being requested.

Once you create the Suggestion ticket please provide a link to the ticket so the rest of the Community can vote on the ticket to add impact.

Cheers,

Branden

srinivasp
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 29, 2017

Thanks Branden, I created the suggestion JRASERVER-66414

somethingblue
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 30, 2017

Hi Srinivas,

Thanks for posting the ticket.  Now anyone will be able to go vote on that issue and add impact. 

Thanks again,

Branden

Suggest an answer