Can we select & archive the JIRA access log for the specific project?

The problem is that:

- Our company standard policy is 'archive JIRA logs in 3 years' only.

- But one of our customers (projects) want to archive log in 7 years.

Is there any way to satisfy this special request without standard pociliy modification?

Thank you.

1 answer

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

The access logs are not specific to projects and I am not sure how you can even save that data. Apart from some references while directly accessing the Project page and also the issue links directly, it will not be complete (for example issue navigator link).

If you are okay with the partial data, develop a script to grep that project key from the files everytime you decide to delete an old file as per the 3 year old rule and store that in another file (for 7 years)

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in New to Jira

Are you planning to trial, or are currently trialling Jira Software? - We want to talk to you!

Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in   talking to 20 people planning t...

232 views 3 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you