Can we see JIRA notification sent date/time? SQL?

Dattatray Borude
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 1, 2014
<dl><dd>

Hi Team,

We want to consolidate details of notification sent email from JIRA.

<th>EVENT_TYPE_ID</th><th>notif_type</th><th>NAME</th><th>DESCRIPTION</th>
1 Current_Assignee Issue Created This is the 'Issue Created' event type.

We were able to get above data from below query.

select * from [jiraschema].[notification] t1
join
[jiraschema].[jiraeventtype] t2
on
t1.event_type_id = t2.id

Further, we are looking for Date when notification email sent.

Please let us know if it is possible. We have to send statistics to sr. management.

Thank you,
Datta Borude

</dd></dl>

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Dattatray Borude
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 3, 2014

*Atlassian Team Answered*

Julian Rahmadiputra [Atlassian]

Tuesday 9:39 PM

Hello Datta,

Thank you for contacting Atlassian Support and very nice to meet you.

I believe that it is not possible to retrieve the date of when the notification is sent out. We do are able to get the date of when a transition is happening which should sent out a notification, but this only include the transition update not updated or assign. I have took a look on the database schema, but so far I could not found such column in any table that are related to the notification table. If you would like to check the database schema, you may access the link below:

Also, we might not the best person to ask about SQL queries as our knowledge is limited and it is out of our Support Scope. I have noticed that you already raised a question in our community forum which is great as there might another user who are able to give you hint or able to retrieve the necessary data from it.

If you would like to, you could get the necessary information in the JIRA outgoing logs which is in JIRA Home Folder > log > atlassian-jira-outgoing.log.

I hope this information at least could help you.

Best Regards,
Julian.

0 votes
Dattatray Borude
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 3, 2014

Thanks Sumit but I want to create report for year. :(

0 votes
Sumit Kumar
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 2, 2014

instead of looking into database check for "atlassian-jira-outgoing-mail.log"

Thanks,

Sumit

0 votes
Dattatray Borude
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 2, 2014

Any suggetion?

Suggest an answer