Can we make changes to the filter on the service desk Request page in the customer portal?

Fadoua Boualem May 5, 2016

On the customer portal when I click on request a page opens up with 4 fields.

The filter doesn't provide us the right information.

I opened a request and since it has "Waiting for Customer" Status, it doesn't come on my open request list.  It comes only when I select "Any issues" 

Hope y question makes sense

1 answer

0 votes
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 5, 2016

Hey Fadoua!

I think you're seeing a few different issues here.

The first place I'd look to try and unravel what's going on is to navigate the service desk, then Settings -> Request Types.  In there, you should see whatever request types have been set up.  

Then, under Actions, click Edit Fields.  There you should be able to see any custom fields that have been set up, and modify if needed.  

As for the Waiting for Customer issue, check out the Workflow Statuses tab on that same page.  I'm thinking that the statuses that are shown to the customer differ from the ones in the project's workflow, which is a possible reason why you're not seeing the open tickets.

Hopefully that helps!

Suggest an answer