Can we hide/restrict the activity-log from all general user?

Sohina December 16, 2019

Can we hide/restrict the activity-log from all other users? On the main page it shows Activity and in that it gives sub-point 'activity'.

We would like to disable the access to view activities of one user from another user.

Thanks a lot.

Sohina

1 answer

0 votes
Jorden Van Bogaert
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 16, 2019

Hi @Sohina 

You can edit the system dashboard by going to your base url and adding the following: "/secure/admin/EditDefaultDashboard!default.jspa" to the url. There you cna remove the activity stream gadget.

Kind regards
Jorden

Sohina December 17, 2019

Hi Jorden,

Thank you for your help.

It is not working as I want.

Please find the screenshot of my problem and see if you have any solution. Thank you.

Jorden Van Bogaert
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 17, 2019

Hi @Sohina 

Sorry I didn't realize you meant the tab specifically on the issue view. I'm afraid you can't simply disable this. You could try with putting javascript to hide the section in the announcement banner, but this is not recommended.

I'm also not sure how that script would look.

Kind regards
Jorden

Sohina December 17, 2019

Hi @Jorden Van Bogaert 

Sorry I was not clear :(

But thank you. I hope we get the solution for this.

Regards,

Sohina Khoja

Suggest an answer