Can we export the transitions table

Xavier Tang
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 13, 2017

Hi,

In issue display screen, I can see a history of transitions occured on the issue: for each transition (from one status to another), there is time spent in the original status. I wonder if it is possible to export this information in excel format.

Thanks,

Xavier

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Tomasz Kustrzynski September 17, 2017

Advanced Export can export changes to any field, including Status field, to CSV which can then be imported to Excel.

Example (see EXP-8 which has 3 transitions): 

Screen Shot 2017-09-17 at 15.09.32.png

Xavier Tang
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 18, 2017

Thank you very much ! That's what I need ! T'll try to get Advanced Export tool.

Have a nice day !

Xavier

0 votes
Xavier Tang
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 18, 2017

Thank you very much ! That's what I need ! I'll try to get the Advanced Export tool.

Have a nice day !

Xavier

0 votes
Aron Gombas _Midori_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 17, 2017

Better Excel is an add-on that export that report: http://www.midori-global.com/products/jira-better-excel-plugin/template-gallery#workflow-reports

Give this a free trial.

jira-workflow-report-pivot-table

Suggest an answer