Can we export sil programs from one instance to other

Martin Jerome Raj D April 23, 2015

Hi,

I am trying to export sil programs from one instance to other, is there a way to do it, Please advice.

Thanks in advance!

2 answers

0 votes
Michael Partyka
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 24, 2016

Hello everyone,

Silviu Burcea Martin Jerome Raj D by manually update the workflow you mean descriptor update in jirawokflows? Or should I update something else?

0 votes
Silviu Burcea
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 23, 2015

Hi Martin,

Yes, but there are some things to note. You can copy the SIL files from one instance to another, but their references will not be copied(workflow conditions/validators/post functions and so on). That's why we created KIWI, a plugin designed to copy a workflow with all the necessary fields/scripts/schemes.

Regards,

Silviu

Martin Jerome Raj D April 23, 2015

Hi, Please explain, how can I do it without KIWI. and If I want to use KIWI, Do I need to purchase it ?

Silviu Burcea
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 23, 2015

Hi, You will have to manually update the workflow to reflect the actual SIL path(if it's different). If the path is the same, you don't have to do anything. Yes, KIWI must be purchased, if you choose this way.

Suggest an answer