It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Can we control "Assign to Me" button?

srinivasp May 07, 2012

I would like to hide "Assign to Me" button in JIRA? Is thre a way for configuring that?

3 answers

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Jobin Kuruvilla [Go2Group] Community Leader May 08, 2012

You can go to Administration > Plugins> System Pluigns and disable thefollowing module under Issue Operations Plugin

View Issue Ops Bar Assign To Me Link

(assign-to-me)

srinivasp May 08, 2012

Will there be impact on any workflows or any functionality with this change?

Jobin Kuruvilla [Go2Group] Community Leader May 08, 2012

Nope. There shouldn't be any.

srinivasp May 08, 2012

Thanks Jobin!

Corey Young Aug 06, 2012

I found this module but there isn't an option to disable it. I am using the OnDemand version. How can I disable this module? I *really* want to enforce assigning through workflow.

-Corey

1 vote
Ramiro Pointis Aug 06, 2012

Hi! The problem is that you can't control this in a On Demand version, many things can't be done in the OD, that's way I always recommend the Standalone.

Here's documentation about the restricted functions:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AOD/Restricted+Functions+in+Atlassian+OnDemand

Corey Young Aug 06, 2012

Ok. So the next obvious question is: Can I port my OnDemand configuration to the download version when I'm ready?

0 votes
Corey Young Aug 06, 2012

I found this module but there isn't an option to disable it. I am using the OnDemand version. How can I disable this module? I *really* want to enforce assigning through workflow.

-Corey

Suggest an answer

This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
Community showcase
Published in Jira

Try Jira Cloud for Outlook: Organize your work without leaving your inbox

Hi Atlassian community, My name is Max and I work on the product integration team at Atlassian. I am pleased to announce the early access program for the Jira Cloud add-in for Outlook. This add-in...

1,698 views 3 15
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you