Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Can the "Share with" field in the portal issue creation screen be deleted or hidden?

After creating Organizations in my project, a field appeared in the portal issue creation screen, "Share with":Organization/No one.

Jira Share with.png

I would like to remove that field, either delete it or hide it and make it not required, but I have not been able to figure out what screen or screen scheme it comes from.  I want to use Organizations, just not this feature.

Can this field be edited? And if so, where? Thanks.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted

Hello Jason,

Thank you for getting in touch with Atlassian Community!
Currently, it's not possible to hide this button. When a customer is added to an organization, this option will appear in the portal for them to choose if the ticket will be private or if it will be shared with all customers in that organization. We have a feature request suggesting the implementation of this ability:
- https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDCLOUD-4382
Please, click on vote and watch in order to hear about updates on the development cycle.

Regards,
Angélica

Thank you for the reply and confirmation that the button cannot be modified.  It's good to know I don't have to put more energy into it.

Like Angélica Luz likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you