Can the Time in Status Gadget be used on the Cloud Version of Jira?

Maria VanderMeersch October 16, 2019

I have been trying to utilize the Time in Status Gadget on my dashboard but the data seems inaccurate.  I did add the custom field [Chart]Time in Status.  However, it still does not look correct.  

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 16, 2019

there are two such gadgets for cloud. unsure which you might be looking at but, to answer the question in the title of your post - both are for cloud.

time-in-status 

time-in-status-for-jira-cloud 

as far as the accuracy I cannot speak to that as I do not use either but might be able to comment if I had more info as to what you are seeing and why you feel it isn't accurate. That said, You might wish to reach out to the addon's support desk.

0 votes
Julia Denys _SaaSJet_ November 6, 2019

Hi @Maria VanderMeersch 

You might be using the server version of Time in Status add-on instead of Time in Status for Jira Cloud.

As for the latter, you can use it in Jira Cloud and when integrating the add-on data on your dashboard, you might need to use API.

Also in Time in Status for Jira Cloud, you can see the chart report in the application when switching the mode from grid to charts. You can even have a quick graphical view on the Issue View Panel.

Issue View Panel

There are more metrics and generation features in this add-on.

Let me know if this is helpful.

Suggest an answer