Can't use notification helper

Wouter Wassenaar April 1, 2015

hi,

I'm trying to use the notification helper, because a user doesn't receive certain notifications (http://blogs.atlassian.com/2013/04/jira-admins-where-is-your-field/). In can't find the specific issue in the notification helper. It is not listed. Some issues are, but just a view from 2 projects. We have a lot of JIRA projects, but all those issues are not listed and I can not choose them. How can I get all issues vissible in the notification helper? I really need this to discover why this user doesn't receive notifications, despite he is watcher and the notification scheme is setup to let him receive.

regards,

Wouter

5 answers

0 votes
Wouter Wassenaar April 22, 2015

anyone who can help?

0 votes
Wouter Wassenaar April 7, 2015

as followup, the problem is that I'm only seeing limited issues with every user I choose. And I don't see the issues that the user should see, by his autorisation.

0 votes
Wouter Wassenaar April 7, 2015

hi Paulo and Benito,

Thank you for the quick reply. I running the notification helper with with admin account. All issues can be browsed with this account.

0 votes
Benito Picarelli
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 1, 2015

Hi Wouter,

As Paulo mentioned, check if you can access the ticket outside of the the notification helper. It should only bring a list of tickets that you actually have access to.

0 votes
Paulo Hennig
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 1, 2015

Hello Wouter,

Please, be sure if you have enough permission to browse those issues, if not, try to run the notification helper with admin account.

Suggest an answer