Can't use CHANGED with duedate

Bryan Collick October 23, 2017

So now I'm wondering: is there a way to query all issues where the due date has been updated in the last week?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Gregor Kasmann_Actonic
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 24, 2017

Note: This operator can be used with the Assignee, Fix Version, Priority, Reporter, Resolution, and Status fields only.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwareserver072/advanced-searching-operators-reference-829057412.html#Advancedsearching-operatorsreference-CHANGEDCHANGED

Bryan Collick October 25, 2017

This is correct. So...

... is there a way to query all issues where the due date has been updated in the last week?

Gregor Kasmann_Actonic
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 26, 2017

Unfortunately no

0 votes
Peter DeWitt
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 23, 2017

@Bryan Collick, Ya kind of a bum deal CHANGED doesn't work with the due date field.  You could try using the updatedDate operator LIKE THIS:

updatedDate >= -7d

That will give you issues where a date field has been updated. I think that's a close as you are going to get.

.pd

Bryan Collick October 25, 2017

UpdatedDate is an alias of Updated, and so that query would give me issues with any change, not just issues where a date field has been updated. 

https://confluence.atlassian.com/jiracoreserver072/advanced-searching-fields-reference-829092671.html#Advancedsearching-fieldsreference-UpdatedUpdatedDateupdatedDateUpdated

Suggest an answer