Can't there be multiple recipients for a subscription of a filter anymore? :(

Severin Wanzenried January 28, 2016

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Working with search results

In earlier versions of JIRA there was the possibility to add multiple recipients for a subscription of a filter what was really handy. Isn't this possible anymore in the latest JIRA software?

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 2, 2016

Do you have the " Manage Group Filter Subscriptions " global permission?

Severin Wanzenried February 2, 2016

Thanks, this was the link I've needed. smile

0 votes
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 30, 2016

Yes, you can. You will need to be a member of the groups before you can subscribe to them.

Severin Wanzenried January 31, 2016

Clipboard01.png

Thanks for your answer. Unfortunately I can't find the field where to configure that. The subscription in the background of the screenshot is from an earlier version of JIRA (5.xx), but now in JIRA software 7.xx I don't find the way neither to create a new subscription that applies to a group of users nor to edit the subscribed field of existing subscriptions. Could you give me a hand, please?

p.s.: I am member of the subscribed group

Rising Star
Rising Star
February 1, 2016

Is the filter shared with the group? Or is it visible only to you now?

Severin Wanzenried February 1, 2016

It is shared with anyone. But according to me the subscription screen doesn't change if I take a published or a private (visible to me only) filter.

Suggest an answer