It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Can't set Sprint value for created task with Automation for JIRA (dont see sprint from my own board) Edited

I want to set sprint value for created task. But I don't see my board in drop down list

image.png

My board configuration (shared with the public):

image.png

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

Hello @Степан_Сычёв

Can you confirm that the sprint you are looking for exists and is either backlogged or active in your FireTeam project?

Hello, @Fernando_Bordallo 

Yes, of course. Spint has been started (active):

image.png

Like Fernando_Bordallo likes this

Interesting. Are you on Jira cloud? I haven't seen that version of the collapsed navigation for over a year.

On a different note, are you able of editing the issue in the full view page of the issue itself and see the sprint there or does the issue occur on both the creation modal and on the issue view page?

Jira-server.

And yes. I can select the sprint value for issue in project 365.1 (this issue was automatically created by automation):

image.png

So to clarify, you can assign the issue to the active sprint on the 356.1 project but you can't do so through a particular process?

Yes )

I can't select the sprint in automation rule (Automation for JIRA). I don't see my board (FireTeam) in dropdown list

@Fernando_Bordallo what should I do to select a sprint?

Hello @Степан_Сычёв

This seems to be an issue internal the automation for Jira extension. Given you can set the sprints on the issue edit screens themselves, I've shared this thread with members of the Automation team. Hopefully they can help add any missing context needed to understand why the Sprints for your board don't appear in the Automation for Jira tool.

Thank you!

We are waiting.. :)

chai Atlassian Team Jan 14, 2020

Hey there,

That drop down will search for your board if you have too many boards. If you type the name of your board, it should search for it and appear.

There was a bug a while ago where we'd just show the first 50 boards. What version of Automation for Jira are you on? You might need to upgrade if you're on an old version of the add-on.

Cheers,

Mark C

Oh, yes! It's really works! Mark, thank you )

We use 7.1.1 Automation for Jira

Hi all, we're having the same problem over here, except we don't see any sprint options at all. When trying to create or clone a ticket into the same project, or a new project, no sprint options appear. Please advise.

Screenshot (82).png

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you