Can't select 'View Version Control" permission

Hi,

I've installed Fisheye, bunt can't get integration with Jira working.

I'm following this manual https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Integrating+JIRA+with+FishEye#IntegratingJIRAwithFishEye-Step3.AddPermissionstoUsers

Step 3.6 says: Locate the "View Version Control" permission and then click "Add" and add to the list the Users and/or groups that will be able to see the Fisheye and Crucible data in JIRA.

But when i go to the default permission scheme , there is nog "view version control' permission, so i cannot enable it

5 answers

aah, it's 'View Issue Source Tab' i see.

But when i go to Jira->administration -> Users->Groups -> 'jira-developers' it says: 'There are no Permission Schemes associated with this Group'

this probably means the developers still don't have the ' View Issue Source Tab' permissions ?

Please refer here , in case you are using latest version it should be View Issue Source Tab.

Is this still applicable to JIRA version 7.1.x?

I don't see anything "View Issue Source Tab" in Permission Helper

I just saw : source and review tabs (FishEye/Crucible) are hidden when the application link between the two applications supports two-legged authentication, and the linked instance has all the required capabilities. Also, see Source Tab does not appear with Successful Applink to Fisheye or Stash.

Please see - https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSW-14903

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Monday in Jira Software

Implementing Jira in Small Business

Introduction This article will give insight on how a small software development department implemented Atlassian products to enhance and streamline the business process. The privately held company h...

318 views 2 9
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you