Can't see the subtasks of a story on a custom board

Vasilis Gennaris December 12, 2017

HI all, 

i am not able to see the subtask on one of the boards that i am using. I have a board for design that reads the stories from four other projects through filtering. The four other projects as you can see in the printscreen the subtasks are visible.

Screen Shot 2017-12-12 at 14.05.02.png

In the design board that exists in a fifth project and reads stories from the other four i am creating subtasks that are only visible into the story. Attached you will find printscreens as examples.

Screen Shot 2017-12-12 at 14.05.30.png

Screen Shot 2017-12-12 at 14.05.20.pngAny idea why this happening? I already changed the card layout to sub-tasks but nothing changed..

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 12, 2017

The first board you have there uses swimlanes based on stories. Looks like that is what you are after?

Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 12, 2017

Both boards use the same swimlane Screen Shot 2017-12-12 at 14.23.21.pngand below it says it "Group sub-tasks under their parent issue" but thats not happening in my second board..

Rising Star
Rising Star
December 12, 2017

Does your subtasks matches the filter criteria? Are you excluding the subtasks in your filter for the second board?

Thats why you are a community champion! thanks!

Rising Star
Rising Star
December 12, 2017

:) Glad it helped!

Suggest an answer