Can´t see "my work" on Jira Calendar

Martin Schwartzman May 20, 2015

Hi,

An specific user cant see his own worklog. He is member of the same groups that i am(even jira-administrator), but i have no trouble. I try to change the username, mail, groups, delete his user and create a new one, i try several things, but i wasnt lucky.

Note: inside the issue i can see the worklog normally.

Can anyone got a similar issue?

Thanks for your help.

JIRA version: v6.3

Component version: 2.0.1

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Volodymyr Krupach
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 21, 2015

The worklogs were not shown for users for whom username was changed. Fixed in Work Calendar version 2.2.2.1. Anyone having this problem, please upgrade.

Martin Schwartzman May 21, 2015

Thanks!!

1 vote
Martin Schwartzman May 20, 2015

Hi Volodymyr,

I did upgrade, but now is worse than before. I see my worklog but i cant add a new one(see image attached, the autocomplete is disappeared).

Also, the other user still not seing his own worklog.

Do you know how does the work calendar security system works? i think, maybe this issue is because of the user groups or user roles that we were assigned.

Thanks again for your help.

Volodymyr Krupach
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 20, 2015

When you are in Work Calendar, please try to press "Only me" button. If it does not help, please send me the image to my email: vkrupach [at] jira-work-calendar.com. If the error popup with "Report bug" link appears, please press it and it should generate the email.

Martin Schwartzman May 21, 2015

Volodymir, please add the solution so i could check this issue as resolved

Volodymyr Krupach
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 21, 2015

@Martin Schwartzman, thank you for patience and help with locating and fixing the bug!

0 votes
Volodymyr Krupach
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 20, 2015

Hi Martin!

I think this was fixed in recent versions of Work Calendar.

Can you please upgrade to the latest version (2.2.1 for now) and let me know if it works fine.

Suggest an answer