Can't save team permissions in Tempo

Bart Koppenaal January 15, 2015

In Tempo Teams I want to add another user with the plan time permissions. When adding his name in the permissions page under team and click 'update' the page doesn't store the entry.

I've looked into the documentation and searched Google on this issue and have:

• Disabled Service Desk
  • Granted the Tempo Team permissions (in Global permissions)
  • Checked in different browsers (found an article of somebody having problems with his browser)

Is there any problem / setting that limits this? I'm not getting any feedback / error while adding the user.

Thanks ahead.

5 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Bart Koppenaal January 16, 2015

Hi Susanne,

Added the issue and provided additional information (issue: JTMT-48).

0 votes
Bruce Goins May 15, 2019

I am having the same issue.  I cannot add a user to the Approve Timesheet role. When adding his name in the permissions page under team and click 'update' the page doesn't store the entry.

This resource is already an approver on a different Tempo Team so it shouldn't be a permissions issue.

We are not using Service Desk..

0 votes
Victor Malyavko June 18, 2015

Hello guys,

we faced this issue again. Unfortunately, page with issue in tracker is unavailable for unlogged user, so icant see status of this task..

So, do you have some update here ??

0 votes
Susanne Götz [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 16, 2015

Thank you 

0 votes
Susanne Götz [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 16, 2015

Hi Bart,

Can you please create an Issue in our Tempo Support Project (https://tempoplugin.jira.com/browse/JTS ) so we can better follow up on this problem. Any added information about this is appreciated, screenshots might be hlepful.

Can you also inform us about the versions of JIRA, Tempo and the System Plugin: Tempo Teams you are using.

Regards,

Susanne

Victor Malyavko June 18, 2015

HI Susanne, could you please provide status of this issue ?

Suggest an answer