Can't save team permissions in Tempo

In Tempo Teams I want to add another user with the plan time permissions. When adding his name in the permissions page under team and click 'update' the page doesn't store the entry.

I've looked into the documentation and searched Google on this issue and have:

• Disabled Service Desk
  • Granted the Tempo Team permissions (in Global permissions)
  • Checked in different browsers (found an article of somebody having problems with his browser)

Is there any problem / setting that limits this? I'm not getting any feedback / error while adding the user.

Thanks ahead.

4 answers

1 accepted

Hi Susanne,

Added the issue and provided additional information (issue: JTMT-48).

Hi Bart,

Can you please create an Issue in our Tempo Support Project (https://tempoplugin.jira.com/browse/JTS ) so we can better follow up on this problem. Any added information about this is appreciated, screenshots might be hlepful.

Can you also inform us about the versions of JIRA, Tempo and the System Plugin: Tempo Teams you are using.

Regards,

Susanne

HI Susanne, could you please provide status of this issue ?

Hello guys,

we faced this issue again. Unfortunately, page with issue in tracker is unavailable for unlogged user, so icant see status of this task..

So, do you have some update here ??

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Amir Kazemi
Posted 5 hours ago in Jira

We want to know what Jira Service Desk apps you're using!

Hi Community! My name is Amir and I’m on the Jira Service Desk product marketing team at Atlassian. Our team would love to understand how you’re leveraging our ecosystem for Jira Service Desk. Wha...

22 views 0 4
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you