Can't portfolio install add-ons

최민종 November 26, 2019

I already add Jira software license but I can't add-ons portfolio as attached.

add1.PNGadd2.PNG

4.png

When downloading from marketplace page, only obr file is downloaded, not jar file.

Can I download the jar?

Do you have any advise?

5 answers

0 votes
최민종 December 3, 2019

I have a question.

Why do I need to restart the service to apply the trial portfolio plug-in?

What if I delete the plug-in and restart the JIRA service?

Will it change to the structure before the plug-in is installed?

0 votes
최민종 November 28, 2019

I have a question.

Why do I need to restart the service to apply the trial portfolio plug-in?

What if I delete the plug-in and restart the JIRA service?

Will it change to the structure before the plug-in is installed?

0 votes
Vickey Palzor Lepcha
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 26, 2019

After the installation - have you tried restarting JIRA Server ? Maybe it will get enabled if you restart JIRA Server. Give it a try but please monitor the logs when it is loading plugins during restart.

And I think .obr extension is fine.

dominic November 26, 2019

Your answer was the best.

Service applied.

Thank you.

0 votes
dominic November 26, 2019

Are you checking the cause of the problem?

If you need more information I will leave a comment.

0 votes
Hernan Halabi - Elite IT Consulting Group
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 26, 2019

From the images it looks like it did install but it's disabled, what happens when you try to enable it again? Do you get any errors?

최민종 November 26, 2019

When I activate the button, I get an error.

erro.PNG

최민종 November 26, 2019

2019-11-27 10:29:03,783 ajp-nio-8009-exec-110 INFO dominic 629x168651x1 18mb4x4 10.10.81.102 /rest/plugins/1.0/com.radiantminds.roadmaps-jira-key [c.a.plugin.util.WaitUntil] Plugins that have yet to be enabl ed: (1): [com.radiantminds.roadmaps-jira], 300 seconds remaining
2019-11-27 10:29:04,346 ThreadPoolAsyncTaskExecutor::Thread 50 ERROR dominic 629x168651x1 18mb4x4 10.10.81.102 /rest/plugins/1.0/com.radiantminds.roadmaps-jira-key [c.a.p.osgi.factory.OsgiPlugin] Unable to s tart the plugin container for plugin 'com.radiantminds.roadmaps-jira'
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: Unexpected exception parsing XML document from URL [bundle://292.0:0/META-INF/spring/portfolio-root-context.xml]; nested exception is java.lang .IllegalStateException: Cannot execute atlassian-spring-scanner-runtime: plugin has an extra copy of atlassian-spring-scanner-annotation classes, perhaps embedded inside the target plugin 'com.radiantminds.r oadmaps-jira'; embedding scanner-annotations is not supported since scanner version 2.0. Use 'mvn dependency:tree' and ensure the atlassian-spring-scanner-annotation dependency in your plugin has <scope>prov ided</scope>, not 'runtime' or 'compile', and you have NO dependency on atlassian-spring-scanner-runtime.
at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.doLoadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:414)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:336)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:304)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:181)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:217)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:188)
at org.eclipse.gemini.blueprint.context.support.OsgiBundleXmlApplicationContext.loadBeanDefinitions(OsgiBundleXmlApplicationContext.java:170)
at org.eclipse.gemini.blueprint.context.support.OsgiBundleXmlApplicationContext.loadBeanDefinitions(OsgiBundleXmlApplicationContext.java:140)
at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractRefreshableApplicationContext.refreshBeanFactory(AbstractRefreshableApplicationContext.java:129)
at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.obtainFreshBeanFactory(AbstractApplicationContext.java:609)
at org.eclipse.gemini.blueprint.context.support.AbstractDelegatedExecutionApplicationContext.access$800(AbstractDelegatedExecutionApplicationContext.java:60)
at org.eclipse.gemini.blueprint.context.support.AbstractDelegatedExecutionApplicationContext$3.run(AbstractDelegatedExecutionApplicationContext.java:242)
at org.eclipse.gemini.blueprint.util.internal.PrivilegedUtils.executeWithCustomTCCL(PrivilegedUtils.java:85)
at org.eclipse.gemini.blueprint.context.support.AbstractDelegatedExecutionApplicationContext.startRefresh(AbstractDelegatedExecutionApplicationContext.java:220)
at org.eclipse.gemini.blueprint.extender.internal.dependencies.startup.DependencyWaiterApplicationContextExecutor.stageOne(DependencyWaiterApplicationContextExecutor.java:224)
at org.eclipse.gemini.blueprint.extender.internal.dependencies.startup.DependencyWaiterApplicationContextExecutor.refresh(DependencyWaiterApplicationContextExecutor.java:177)
at org.eclipse.gemini.blueprint.context.support.AbstractDelegatedExecutionApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractDelegatedExecutionApplicationContext.java:157)
at org.eclipse.gemini.blueprint.extender.internal.activator.LifecycleManager$1.run(LifecycleManager.java:207)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Cannot execute atlassian-spring-scanner-runtime: plugin has an extra copy of atlassian-spring-scanner-annotation classes, perhaps embedded inside the target plugin 'com.radiantminds.roadmaps-jira'; embedding scanner-annotations is not supported since scanner version 2.0. Use 'mvn dependency:tree' and ensure the atlassian-spring-scanner-annotation dependency in your pl ugin has <scope>provided</scope>, not 'runtime' or 'compile', and you have NO dependency on atlassian-spring-scanner-runtime.
at com.atlassian.plugin.spring.scanner.runtime.impl.AtlassianScannerBeanDefinitionParser.checkScannerRuntimeIsNotEmbeddedInBundle(AtlassianScannerBeanDefinitionParser.java:198)
at com.atlassian.plugin.spring.scanner.runtime.impl.AtlassianScannerBeanDefinitionParser.parse(AtlassianScannerBeanDefinitionParser.java:60)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.NamespaceHandlerSupport.parse(NamespaceHandlerSupport.java:74)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.parseCustomElement(BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.java:1411)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.parseCustomElement(BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.java:1401)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.doRegisterBeanDefinitions(DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.java:138)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.registerBeanDefinitions(DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.java:94)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.registerBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:508)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.doLoadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:392)
... 20 more

최민종 November 26, 2019

Server log. Please note.

2019-11-27 10:29:03,783 ajp-nio-8009-exec-110 INFO dominic 629x168651x1 18mb4x4 10.10.81.102 /rest/plugins/1.0/com.radiantminds.roadmaps-jira-key [c.a.plugin.util.WaitUntil] Plugins that have yet to be enabl ed: (1): [com.radiantminds.roadmaps-jira], 300 seconds remaining
2019-11-27 10:29:04,346 ThreadPoolAsyncTaskExecutor::Thread 50 ERROR dominic 629x168651x1 18mb4x4 10.10.81.102 /rest/plugins/1.0/com.radiantminds.roadmaps-jira-key [c.a.p.osgi.factory.OsgiPlugin] Unable to s tart the plugin container for plugin 'com.radiantminds.roadmaps-jira'
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: Unexpected exception parsing XML document from URL [bundle://292.0:0/META-INF/spring/portfolio-root-context.xml]; nested exception is java.lang .IllegalStateException: Cannot execute atlassian-spring-scanner-runtime: plugin has an extra copy of atlassian-spring-scanner-annotation classes, perhaps embedded inside the target plugin 'com.radiantminds.r oadmaps-jira'; embedding scanner-annotations is not supported since scanner version 2.0. Use 'mvn dependency:tree' and ensure the atlassian-spring-scanner-annotation dependency in your plugin has <scope>prov ided</scope>, not 'runtime' or 'compile', and you have NO dependency on atlassian-spring-scanner-runtime.

Suggest an answer