Can't login to company site and projects

Andries Akkerman March 3, 2014

Since the weekend I can login to Jira and see my profile (developer rights) but I can't get into the projects I'm in, even with a direct link to a task, Jira says I do not have enough permissions. any help on this?

4 answers

0 votes
Andries Akkerman March 19, 2014

It seems it has been resolved. I just want t know from JIRA is how it's possible that everything worked fine before the upgrade and afterwards an administrator did not have permission to view the projects heself created...

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 19, 2014

Do the administrators still have system admin rights?

You'll need them to check all the permissions.

0 votes
Andries Akkerman March 19, 2014

After the upgrade to 6.3 by JIRA, even administrators can not even access their own projects because they have no rights. Seems something went a bit wrong in the upgrade...

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 3, 2014

You'll need to talk to your administrator.

Sounds like either your account has had groups/roles removed, or permission schemes have been edited to exclude you. Both of which are done by admins. (Although it might be just project roles, in which case you may only need to talk to your project admins)

Suggest an answer