Can't install Gantt Cloud

Robin October 14, 2014

When I click install and then accept access to the JIRA components that it needs I get a red error bar that says

"Problem accessing add-on file at Gantt Cloud."

Is this a general issue that needs to be fixed or is there something I need to do with my JIRA cloud account to allow it to install?

Thank you

2 answers

0 votes
Justin Stevens September 15, 2015

I get a "Failed to install add-on plugin.8422232253978390959.atlassian-connect.json" it created a group and a user but nothing else.  What am I doing wrong?

Adrian Wieczorek
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 15, 2015

Hi Justin, Please contact Atlassian Support directly as it looks like an issue with your Jira Cloud instance that can be resolved only by them.

Justin Stevens September 16, 2015

Thanks Adrian. I have contacted them. Still no response from them. I guess they aren't the fastest. I've tried re-indexing and everything but it looks like I can't install any add ons from the marketplace. I've tried to update the UPM but that is locked so it won't let me. I figured it might be an issue with that since some other posters posted similar problems with different add ons. Thanks for your help.

0 votes
Adrian Wieczorek
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 28, 2014

It looks to me like some sort of a temporary network issue. If problem still exists, I guess you should contact Atlassian support directly. From my side I can confirm that add-on installing process is currently working fine.

Suggest an answer