Can't get Jira Ondemand to ticket share with Zendesk

JoelG February 11, 2015

I messed up. I changed my zendesk sub domain and broke the JIRA connection. Since then, I have been in touch with Zendesk support and went through their instructions. I feel like I am close to a solutiuon, but I just can't get JIRA and zendesk to ticket share. 

image2015-2-11 9:50:19.png

In Zendesk I see a sending ticket sharing agreement is pending - which it has been since last night - but no receiving agreement from JIRA. 

image2015-2-11 9:52:10.png

In Jira, I show an accepted ticket sharing agreement with Zendesk under connections in ad-ons.

image2015-2-11 9:54:32.png

In Jira, there is both a sender url and receiver url and that all looks good. 

In the details of the above error message, it states the sharing agreement isn't recognized in the customware connector manager. 

image2015-2-11 9:57:58.png

I'm just not sure what to do from this point. Everything looks ok in customware, and most of that cannot be edited in any case. 

If anyone has run into this or has some insight, I would be grateful for any feedback. 

Thank you

JG

1 answer

0 votes
Andre Borzzatto
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 4, 2015

Hi Joel,

As far as we know the ingrain should be done in the way described by this doc:

Have you followed this documentation?

Please try disabling you add-on and enabling it again so the connection can be done from scratch.

I hope it helps!

Cheers!

Andre

Suggest an answer