Can't find "Import XML" button on the Workflows screen

Many of my workflows are similar and I would like to base some on previous workflows that I have entered in the system. Therefore I was thinking I could export the XML for an existing workflow then modify it in another editor and then re-import to a different workflow. I have an Export XML button. However I cannot find the Import XML button anywhere - I have assumed that I don't have the necessary permissions (although I am logging on as an administrator) but I can't find where to set these.

Please could you help

3 answers

1 accepted

I have since found that this button is not available in the "On Demand" version of JIRA. However it is possible to copy a workflow - which is what I did to resolve the issue

Deleted spam

On what Jira version are you?

Here at my 5.1 there is a Button "Import from XML" right next to the "Add Workflow" button...

Thomas

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published 30m ago in Jira

5 ways you can make the most of Jira Software and Bitbucket Cloud

As part of the Bitbucket product team I'm always interested in better understanding what kind of impact the use of our tools have on the way you work. In a recent study we conducted of software devel...

8 views 0 3
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you