Can't find Purchased add-ons

Andreas Larsson June 29, 2014

Hi, we have installed Jira (Linux) and we now wish to install Agile, which we have allready bought a licence for.

So I'm in the Purchased add-ons section under Add-ons. When I click Check for purchases and then entering my Atlassian account info, there is a message saying "Uh-oh. An error occurred while attempting to refresh your purchased add-ons list.". Nothing more. Any ideas? Thanks.

/Andreas

3 answers

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Kevin Pearce July 8, 2014

I am having this identical issue and I can also browse the marketplace from the server. I could just go to my.atlassian and download the trial version of the add-on, upload through the admin page, and then update the license in Confluence.

Andreas Larsson July 14, 2014

Thanks Kevin, that seems to work!

0 votes

Thanks for your help. Yes, I can browse for add-ons n problem. The log file does not say anything more as I repeat the process. No clues there. I wish that error would say what the cause was.. Is it possible to install Agile manually somehow? Because I can't simply install a trial and then update the licence, right? Because it won't match the SEN?

0 votes
Pedro Souza
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 29, 2014

Check your instance connection to marketplace.atlassian.com.

Are you able to browse for Add-ons?

It is known to be caused by a Firewall or Proxy blocking the access to marketplace

Also, check your logs for more clues: $JIRA_homel/log/atlassian-jira.log

Cheers.

Thanks for your help. Yes, I can browse for add-ons n problem. The log file does not say anything more as I repeat the process. No clues there. I wish that error would say what the cause was.. Is it possible to install Agile manually somehow? Because I can't simply install a trial and then update the licence, right? Because it won't match the SEN?

Andreas Larsson July 7, 2014

Hi,

I have verified that we have access to different URL:s and we can access port 8080 from outside.

We don't see anything strange in the logs

The error comes pretty much directly, it does not seem like it is waiting for a network connection.

We checked the licence and it seems to be correctly installed.

Do you have any idea where we should check?

Suggest an answer