Can't find Create Issue tap

hyeslee November 27, 2019

It's my first access to Jira for Quote.

I can't find 'Create Issue' tap for New ticket.

There is a notification : You have not selected a valid project to create an issue in.

3 answers

0 votes
Amith Mathur _Appfire_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 27, 2019

Hi @hyeslee , 

Please contact your JIRA administrator and he/she will be able to assign you the appropriate create issue permissions, if the JIRA instance has a valid license. 

Thanks

Amith Mathur 

0 votes
hyeslee November 27, 2019

Thank you for your reply.

Unfortunately, I can't even find Create button on the top as you can see the photo below.

Could you please help me to find the button in Jira? Thanks.Jira 2.PNGJira.PNG

0 votes
Amith Mathur _Appfire_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 27, 2019

Hi @hyeslee , 

Welcome to Atlassian Community. 

Did you clicked on Create button on the top ? If so, once you click on the Create button, you need to select the project (hopefully, project is created). You can follow the steps as mentioned in the below link and you will be able to create your first issue in JIRA. 

https://confluence.atlassian.com/jiracoreserver073/creating-issues-and-sub-tasks-861257329.html

If you are still facing the issue, then please share the screenshot of the JIRA here, where you are getting the above mentioned message. 

Thanks,

Amith Mathur

Suggest an answer