Can't enable Fisheye plugin.

Jorge Blacio August 12, 2013

Hi,

My issue is that everytime that I try to enable the Fisheye plugin I get this error message:

This add-on failed to enable. Your license may be invalid. Please refer to the logs for more information.

I check the audit log and only states that there was a failure on enabling. We are using the OnDemand solution of JIRA with Greenhopper. We want to connect our self hosted Gitlab repositories to our JIRA for the smart commit feature, we don't know if this is really possible with the OnDemand version.

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Marlon Aguiar
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 14, 2013

Hi Jorge,

Currently there's no way to connect to local Gitlab repositories in OnDemand. The only way to link Git repositories in JIRA OnDemand is if they are hosted in Bitbucket or Github, and that integration will be achieved using the DVCS connector plugin. A second option would be linking local Fisheye and Stash installations using Application links.

We have an open improvement request to add the JIRA Git plugin to OnDemand, I recommend you to vote for it to increase it's priority.

Hope it helps!

Regards,
Marlon

Jorge Blacio August 14, 2013

Hi Marlon,

Thanks for clearing things up, some mixed up answers on the web, but as I was fearing OnDemand lacks this feature. I will upvote it, thanks for the suggestion.

Regards,

Jorge

Marlon Aguiar
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 14, 2013

You're welcome Jorge! This is the improvement request I've mentioned: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/AOD-3976

Marlon

Jorge Blacio August 14, 2013

Thanks Marlon!, was just about to ask for it since I couldn't find it online.

Jorge

Suggest an answer