Can't configure Enhancer Plugin - page only has a Save Settings button

Richard Berger October 7, 2013

Sorry, new to JIRA plugins, but I have been given sys admin permissions and all I see when I click on the "JIRA Enhancer Plugin - Custom Field Configuration" link is a page that says:

"This is the configuration page of the JIRA Enhancer Plugin.

Here, you can customize JEP custom fields according to your customized workflow. You can change state ids in order to make plugin keep working properly
And also, you can use additional custom fields, and counters (two per each) for additional states in your workflow as well."

There is a table with the titles "Custom field key", "Status ID", and "Is Last?" and a Save Settings button. Nothing else. I am just looking to set up simple queries like how many times bugs have been reopened.

Note: This is on the free version - we are planning to purchase as soon as I can verify that it does what we think it will do.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Thomas Heidenreich
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 10, 2013

You should first create new custom fields of the new types provided by the plugin...

Richard Berger October 10, 2013

Thank you - found the ability to create custom fields in the Admin/Issues tab and that allowed me to start using fields like First Resolution User.

Suggest an answer