Can't configure Enhancer Plugin - page only has a Save Settings button

Sorry, new to JIRA plugins, but I have been given sys admin permissions and all I see when I click on the "JIRA Enhancer Plugin - Custom Field Configuration" link is a page that says:

"This is the configuration page of the JIRA Enhancer Plugin.

Here, you can customize JEP custom fields according to your customized workflow. You can change state ids in order to make plugin keep working properly
And also, you can use additional custom fields, and counters (two per each) for additional states in your workflow as well."

There is a table with the titles "Custom field key", "Status ID", and "Is Last?" and a Save Settings button. Nothing else. I am just looking to set up simple queries like how many times bugs have been reopened.

Note: This is on the free version - we are planning to purchase as soon as I can verify that it does what we think it will do.

1 answer

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

You should first create new custom fields of the new types provided by the plugin...

Thank you - found the ability to create custom fields in the Admin/Issues tab and that allowed me to start using fields like First Resolution User.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in New to Jira

Are you planning to trial, or are currently trialling Jira Software? - We want to talk to you!

Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in   talking to 20 people planning t...

286 views 5 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you