Can't change date ant time formats

Sašo Flac November 2, 2017

In Jira System Administration in part Look and Feel in section Date/Time Formats I see only the message:

Documentation on date / time formats can be found online.

I don't see a possibility to change date ant time formats.

2 answers

0 votes
Sašo Flac November 3, 2017

So it looks like mine Date/Time section:

DateTime.JPG

0 votes
Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 2, 2017

Hi Saso,

you just have to move your mouse over the format and click on the pencil there:

image.png

Sašo Flac November 2, 2017

Hello!

My problem is that i don't see the choices with pencil. As I write above in Date/Format Section I see only one row with message where I can find the documentation.

I suspect something is wrong with administration of my Administrator profile, but I don't know where to look.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 2, 2017

Are you on Cloud?

Sašo Flac November 3, 2017

Yes.

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 3, 2017

@Nic Brough -Adaptavist- In Cloud, it looks all the same for me:

image.png

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 3, 2017

@Sašo Flac, could you please have a look at your user profile? Especially the groups of your Jira Profile? Which groups do you have?  

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 3, 2017

This is odd - I've got access on one Cloud account, but not another.  Both using the new layouts, and I've got "Jira Admin" and "Site admin".

Sašo Flac November 7, 2017

Groups in my user profile are:

- administrators,

- jira-administrators,

- jira-software-users.

Suggest an answer