Can't change Project Avatar after import...

Hello

We have install JIRA in our test environment... after testing we have export configuration and data... then we have install JIRA (Test and Prod with the same Version 7.1.4) on Prod and import the configuration and data...

After changing the defaults to our prod system... all works... but the Project Avatars will not Show in Webbrowser. Also if we change a project Avatar, and save the change, the new Avatar will not be show...

Also if we create a NEW Project, the Avatar will not be show...

We have try to make a reindex... but this also don't help... have anyone an idea how we can solve this?

Regards

Gianni

3 answers

Hi,

are you sure that you also copied attachments and avatars? (In JIRA data folder location)

Hi

Yes, i have copied attachments and avatars...

I am having the same issue, but the projects were created using "Create with shared configuration" option from an  imported project.  Either way, the project avatars will not display.

If you found a solution yet, can you please share?  Thanks!

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Nov 27, 2018 in Portfolio for Jira

Introducing a new planning experience in Portfolio for Jira (Server/DC)

In the past, Portfolio for Jira required a high degree of detail–foresight that was unrealistic for many businesses to   have–in   order to produce a reliable long-term roadmap. We're tur...

2,968 views 19 22
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you