Can't buy JIRA Agile add-on

MultitelAdmin July 22, 2016

Since our JIRA server version is 6.1, we downloaded JIRA agile add-on version 6.6.80.

Now that our trial liscence has expired, we would like to purchase it, but when we click on Buy Now, we are redirected to the Atlassian site purchase section, but our cart is empty and there is no way to actually but it.

Is there a way to actually buy it for our server?

2 answers

0 votes
Justin Leader [HyperVelocity] July 22, 2016

Hi @Caroline Marcotte,

I believe if you purchase a JIRA Software license, you can then apply it to the JIRA Agile add-on. Not quite as simple as you'd want, of course. I'd want to confirm with our partners at Atlassian, but we'd be happy to help make this work for you. Feel free to contact us at hello@hypervelocityconsulting.com or you can talk to any of the other Expert Partners.

Thanks,
Justin Leader
CEO, HyperVelocity Consulting 

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 22, 2016

I can confirm what Justin says here - if you buy a licence for JIRA Software, it'll work for licencing JIRA Agile in older servers as well.

You will probably want to look at upgrading your JIRA soon too - 6.4 is the lowest supported version.

0 votes
Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 22, 2016

You may want to contact purchasing & licensing to see if it is still possible to buy JIRA Agile. Your other option would be to upgrade JIRA to 7.0 and upgrade to JIRA Software (JIRA + JIRA Agile)

Suggest an answer