Can't attach files in task

Tymur Smirnov January 19, 2018

Hello everyone. In last three days I can't attach files in my tasks also I can`t download files from tasks. Does anyone know what the problem is?

1 answer

0 votes
Krisztian Kovacs
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 19, 2018

Hi there,

are you a Jira administrator or a project administrator? Can  you check if you have the right permissions in the project?

Hi!

I am designer and I have the rights to add files, but the last three days the files do not load

Krisztian Kovacs
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 19, 2018

If you have all the permissions, then perhaps the server's HDD is full?

It has happened before on both server (hdd full) and cloud (storage limit).

I don't think so, because other members of the team can attach and downloads files

Krisztian Kovacs
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 19, 2018

That's odd, there must be something different between you and other members:

• you belong to a different group
  • you don't have the same project role(s)

Have you tried it with different issues? Maybe it's a workflow status restriction (can't attached files in some statuses).

Let me know if any of this helps.

Yes I tried it with different issues, and I have the same problem. It is really strange. I don`t even see preview of my sketches in PNGСнимок экрана 2018-01-19 в 12.04.27.png

It happens three days ago, but yesterday morning everything worked for about an hour

Krisztian Kovacs
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 19, 2018

But I assume others can, is that right?

Now I wonder if the problem is browser related. Have done any clear browser cache, restart computer?

Perhaps try it with incognito mode?

Or different browser?

Or even a different computer?

I tried using chrome and iphone app but had the same problem

I tried using another computer, when I enter my email and password I saw this screenjiraaa.jpg

Suggest an answer