Can't attach files in task

Hello everyone. In last three days I can't attach files in my tasks also I can`t download files from tasks. Does anyone know what the problem is?

1 answer

0 vote
Krisz [Adaptavist] Community Champion Jan 19, 2018

Hi there,

are you a Jira administrator or a project administrator? Can  you check if you have the right permissions in the project?

Hi!

I am designer and I have the rights to add files, but the last three days the files do not load

If you have all the permissions, then perhaps the server's HDD is full?

It has happened before on both server (hdd full) and cloud (storage limit).

I don't think so, because other members of the team can attach and downloads files

That's odd, there must be something different between you and other members:

• you belong to a different group
  • you don't have the same project role(s)

Have you tried it with different issues? Maybe it's a workflow status restriction (can't attached files in some statuses).

Let me know if any of this helps.

Yes I tried it with different issues, and I have the same problem. It is really strange. I don`t even see preview of my sketches in PNGСнимок экрана 2018-01-19 в 12.04.27.png

It happens three days ago, but yesterday morning everything worked for about an hour

But I assume others can, is that right?

Now I wonder if the problem is browser related. Have done any clear browser cache, restart computer?

Perhaps try it with incognito mode?

Or different browser?

Or even a different computer?

I tried using chrome and iphone app but had the same problem

I tried using another computer, when I enter my email and password I saw this screenjiraaa.jpg

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Julia Dillon
Posted Tuesday in Jira

Tell us how your team runs on Jira!

Hey Atlassian Community! Today we are launching a bunch of customer stories about the amazing work teams, like Dropbox and Twilio, are doing with Jira. You can check out the stories here. The thi...

152 views 1 17
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you