Can't access JIRA (OnDemand) Admin account with instance linked to Google Apps

Chris Shaheen May 1, 2013

There is probably a very simple answer to this question, but I've been looking for an hour and I can't figure it out. Here are the steps I've taken:

I created an Atlassian OnDemand account

I signed up for a trial account for JIRA OnDemand, including linking it to my Google Apps account.

I then added the Atlassian OnDemand app from the google apps marketplace.

I've logged into my JIRA instance with both the username I recieved in my email confirmation (when teh instance was ready), and also by connecting via GoogleApps with the account that I specified as admin when setting up the trial, neither of which appear to have Admin privileges.

I have also logged into my Atlassian account.

In none of these places do I find the link to login as an administrator in my JIRA account. Can someone perhaps point me in the right direction?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Michael Knight
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 1, 2013

The user account with the original credentials you specified when creating the OnDemand trial originally should still have administrator privileges even after synchronising with GApps.

What groups is this user currently in? If none of the users you can use to log in to the instance are in the 'administrators' group, raise a support case and we can fix that up for you.

0 votes
Chris Shaheen May 1, 2013

Micheal,

Thanks, I found the proper user in the Admin group.

-Chris

Suggest an answer