Can't Reach Tech Support: Duplicate & Triple Instance of Card when Moving in Kanban Board;

Kelly Morales November 3, 2017

Attempted to submit a Tech Support issue but didn't get any email confirmation and haven't been able to contact anyone.

Issue: Any card moved into In progress gets doubled or even tripled.. if you move to certain other statuses, there are no issues. With further troubleshooting, moving items from Ready to Dev to In Progress tripled the card instance, then moving it back still kept all three displayed.

Additionally, when attempting to move a different card in between the two or three duplicate cards, we get an error message.

This is only happening on one of our Kanban boards, no others 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 3, 2017

What do you mean "doubled or tripled"?  What error messages are you seeing?

Kelly Morales November 6, 2017

I mean there are three instances of a card instead of just one showing 

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 6, 2017

That's an interesting one!

One question - looking at the three that have the same card on the board, could you check what clicking on each card gives you on the details pane to the right?  Looking specifically at the top two lines where summary and issue ID appear.  Are they the same?

Kelly Morales November 6, 2017

I'm not sure what happened since I posted this on Friday, but the board seems to have resolved itself, or possibly if there was some re indexing done in our cloud instance over the weekend. I'll reopen the issue if we see this again 

Suggest an answer