• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Can't @Mention other users in Next-Gen Project

I'm an admin and I've created a next-gen project -- FOr some reason I can't seem to @Mention anyone? I can manually type the "@" but no user names auto populate for me to select. Not sure what's causing this but it basically renders my next-gen project to be unusable. Anyone else having this issue? 

2 answers

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
  • I figured it out! I went to Global Permissions and added "Browse Users" permission to the group I wanted. 

Thanks! 

Sorry- what do you mean with global permissions? where I can find that section in JIRA?

Thanks

Stef

SP I'm New Here Aug 11, 2020

I am not able to add mentions to people who have already been added to the project. I have added people through option -> Project settings > Access . Inspite of doing that mentions dont seem to work, is this an issue with the tool or is it something that is not possible to do with next-gen JIRA.

@Maya Joshi Add people to project 

Go to project setting --> people-->Add people.

Then go to the issue and comment by using @ it will work 

@pavan there are already several people added to the project -- those are the people I'm trying to mention 

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you