Can not display resolution text on confluence page.

Nasreen Shaikh November 13, 2020

Initially we had two resolution text in our jira then after deleting one resolution text, still the resolution text is not displaying , I checked the macro's also ..

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 13, 2020

Could you explain in more detail please?

I'm not sure I understand what "two resolution text" is.  Do you mean you had two resolution fields, one with a resolution and another with custom text? 

I think we might need screenshots to see what "resolution text is not displaying"

Nasreen Nisar Ahmed Shaikh November 15, 2020

Hello @Nic Brough -Adaptavist-  ,

I am attaching the screen shot with the single resolution text,

Resolution Text.pngFirst their were two custom fields of resolution text ,both with resolution text only,later we removed one, but still it is displaying empty. 

Thanks,

Nasreen

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 16, 2020

Ok, that's telling me that you have not entered any data into the custom field called "resolution text"

Nasreen Nisar Ahmed Shaikh November 16, 2020

The data is present in database and Display when we fire a query in Jira as well, but in confluence by using macro's we get all data except resolution text.

Nasreen Nisar Ahmed Shaikh November 19, 2020

Hello All,

Can some one suggest me with the solution on this.

Regards,

Nasreen

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 26, 2020

What type of field is the "resolution text"?

Suggest an answer