• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Can not display resolution text on confluence page.

Initially we had two resolution text in our jira then after deleting one resolution text, still the resolution text is not displaying , I checked the macro's also ..

1 answer

0 votes

Could you explain in more detail please?

I'm not sure I understand what "two resolution text" is.  Do you mean you had two resolution fields, one with a resolution and another with custom text? 

I think we might need screenshots to see what "resolution text is not displaying"

Hello @Nic Brough _Adaptavist_  ,

I am attaching the screen shot with the single resolution text,

Resolution Text.pngFirst their were two custom fields of resolution text ,both with resolution text only,later we removed one, but still it is displaying empty. 

Thanks,

Nasreen

Ok, that's telling me that you have not entered any data into the custom field called "resolution text"

The data is present in database and Display when we fire a query in Jira as well, but in confluence by using macro's we get all data except resolution text.

Hello All,

Can some one suggest me with the solution on this.

Regards,

Nasreen

What type of field is the "resolution text"?

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you