Can not create a bug into Confluence Server project on jira.atlassian.com

Vasiliy Zverev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 15, 2018

Hi everybody!

When I create a bug on jira.atlassian.com into Confluence Server project I get an error:image.png

Best regards,

Vasiliy

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 16, 2018

It's blocked, to force you to report bugs the way they now need you to - via a Service Desk.  Please follow the links to "report a new bug" in your screenshot, although the description you've given sounds more like you need to raise a support request.

Vasiliy Zverev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 17, 2018

I see,

Thank you Nic.

0 votes
Immo Hüneke December 11, 2018

I have the same problem when I try to raise a bug report on Jira Server. I've followed the links to the support system and they keep bringing me back to the same place.

Immo Hüneke December 11, 2018

I have finally managed to raise a support ticket:

* make sure you are logged into your Atlassian account

* navigate to https://support.atlassian.com/products/

* click "Contact Support" at the bottom of the page

* select the most appropriate of the three options on the form you receive next

* either fill in the Support Entitlement Number (SEN) for your organisation, or click "continue without SEN" followed by "Continue with this request"

* enter as much detail as you can in the form that then opens

* submit your support request

* good luck!

Suggest an answer