It's blocked, to force you to report bugs the way they now need you to - via a Service Desk. Please follow the links to "report a new bug" in your screenshot, although the description you've given sounds more like you need to raise a support request.
I have finally managed to raise a support ticket:
* make sure you are logged into your Atlassian account
* navigate to https://support.atlassian.com/products/
* click "Contact Support" at the bottom of the page
* select the most appropriate of the three options on the form you receive next
* either fill in the Support Entitlement Number (SEN) for your organisation, or click "continue without SEN" followed by "Continue with this request"
* enter as much detail as you can in the form that then opens
* submit your support request
* good luck!
In the past, Portfolio for Jira required a high degree of detail–foresight that was unrealistic for many businesses to have–in order to produce a reliable long-term roadmap. We're tur...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs