Can not create a KB article to confluence page

Caesar Sulapat December 2, 2014

image2014-12-3 16:27:32.png

I am an admin , why  i can create a knowledge base page straightaway from confluence. I do not have a space called tech in my space directory. Is there anyone can help me, thanks.

3 answers

0 votes
Ivar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 3, 2014

The magic missing word was Servicedesk I guess. I added the tag to your question. As we do not have it ourselves, I cannot help you I'm afraid.

0 votes
Caesar Sulapat December 3, 2014

Sorry I am rushing yesterday,I also attached a picture for further info, anyway, the trouble is I am trying to directly create a knowledge base page base on JIRA issue by clicking the KB button on the issue screen. I completed all the needed info and upon clicking create button, a notification comes up saying that I dont have the permission to create pages in space tech. First, I do not have a space in confluence name "tech", second is I do have an administration access for both, so I should all the access to create in any pages.I reckon I am missing some steps. If anyone can help would be appreciated. , I hope it gives you some enlightenmnent. Thanks

0 votes
Ivar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 3, 2014

@Caesar Sulapat, it is a bit difficult to understand what you are trying to achieve? Can you elaborate a bit more? Or is the problem solved?

Suggest an answer