Can i remove an unmapped status with issues - jira

Bjørn Grønning August 19, 2014

Hi I have a custom work flow in jira , I deleted a status with isseus , so now it has gone to unmapped status "Statuses containing issues" , now when i opened the workflow of the project the deleted Status still there , i think because it has issues , but i do not wat that issues .

I can not delete the status from unmapped status because it has isseus .

I tried to change the workflow , but it asks me to assign deleted statues to a new status .

the thing is i have over 200 bugs which i do not need to track . so adding a existing status and then delete issues 1 by 1 is not possible for me .

what is the easiest way to do this , please help , thanks in advance :)

1 answer

1 vote
Ubisoft
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 19, 2014

Hi Bjorn,

Do you still want to keep those issues, if not, then you'd probably be able to do a bulk delete of the issues in the issue navigator. Alternatively just to remove them from the fault status you should be able to fix them by running the integrity checked on your workflow status.

Bjørn Grønning August 19, 2014

I do not wat to keep them , so how can i bulk delete issues , is there an easy way ?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 19, 2014

Define a filter, then use "bulk edit" on it. Delete is an option.

You need the global permission for bulk edit, and the project permissions for issue delete as well.

Suggest an answer