Can i get notification pop up whenever any changes are done on any issue type by my group member

Mann September 19, 2019

I want to get the notification pop up whenever my group team member perform any activity so that I can take immediate action on that particular task.

I have create a Group and I want this functionality to happen for all my other group members.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Petter Gonçalves
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 26, 2019

Hello @Mann

Unfortunately, JIRA does not have a pop-up notification that can be configured based in other users action/updates in JIRA issues, however, we understand this would be an useful feature and created a feature request to get it implemented for JIRA:

Desktop Notification Support

Feel free to vote and watch the suggestion to increase its priority and also receive notifications about any updates.

For now, there are some apps in the Atlassian Marketplace that might help you achieve this need, like  In-App & Desktop Notifications for Jira or signing up for a Slack subscription and integrating your JIRA instance with it by using the free Official Slack connector for JIRA.

Let me know if this information helps.

Mann September 27, 2019

Thanks @Petter Gonçalves for this information.

Petter Gonçalves
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 27, 2019

You are welcome, @Mann

Please, let me know in case you still have any questions. Have a nice weekend! :)

Suggest an answer