Can anyone please help with the query on how to view the list of Epic Links linked to a project

Kailash Raja Kandasamy July 16, 2017

Hi,

I am trying to view the list of epic links linked a project but i couldn't :( Can anyone please help me with the query on how to do the same on viewing or downloading the list, Thanks!!

1 answer

0 votes
somethingblue
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 17, 2017

Hi Kailash,

One way you can see all the issues in the Epic on a Cloud instance is with the following JQL:

project = PROJECTNAME and parentEpic = "EPIC-KEY"

Another way to get the issues in the Epics via JQL is with the following:

project = PROJECTNAME and "Epic Link" in (EPIC-KEY)

You can also use a third party add-on such as ScriptRunner or Tempo for more options. There is a good discussions post titled JQL to show all issues AND subtasks in the Epic with a lot of suggestions to accomplish your goal!

Cheers,

Branden

Kailash Raja Kandasamy July 17, 2017

Thanks Branden,

Actually I didn't get / understand your answer completely, You have given solution on how to check the particular EPIC link in a project but I need to get the complete epic link list of a particular project

I will convey my question more clearly with screenshot,

We have created a Epic Link(name starts with "NGPO-") linked to a project and there are around 50+ epic links has been created and pinned under that project.

And now I need to get the complete list (50+)of epic links in the search and I need the filter for the same. Tahnks again!!How to get the List of Epics linked to a Projectt.jpg

Suggest an answer