Can anybody tell me how to add non-working days globally?

Anthea Shaw February 2, 2015

Can anybody tell me how to add non-working days globally so that all of my projects pick them up simultaneously (weekends are defaulted already) this is for bank holidays?

I am not using 'Boards' I do have ictime and gantt enabled.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Tobias Reibling
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 14, 2015

Hi Anthea, Just to answer this one (Atlassian Answers notifications didn't work, so we only saw this question now) from ictime side: ictime does not provide any resource planning capacities, so you can't manage working or non-working days etc. in ictime - and there would be no way to make use of this kind of information in ictime.

Best regards, Tobias

0 votes
Boris Berenberg
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 2, 2015

I have added a label for the ictime add-on, and you should identify which gantt plugin you are using and add that label as well. This is something which the plugins need to handle, JIRA does not give them this info.

Suggest an answer