Can any one help me that how can i make a custom field which should pop's up ?

Manu Sukumaran Panicker August 18, 2017

Can any one help me that how can i make a custom field which should pop's up when i put cursor on my Asset field and that asset field should pops up and display its properties or alternativly if any link is there thats fine for me i just want to display its properties whenever anyone put cursor on asset field and issue related to assets. All my asset properties are stored in SQL server database.

Thanks.

1 answer

0 votes
Susan Hauth _Jira Queen_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 18, 2017

Hi Manu,

I only know of the plugin Insight - Asset Management that will provide a full view/db of an Asset's properties.

Susan

Manu Sukumaran Panicker August 19, 2017

Thanks susan for your reply, actually i want to connect to Mircrosoft SQL server as Insight has this limitation to access MSSQL server i guess....

Our all the assets and its properties are stored in MSSQL server, so i tried nFeed Pluging, but this plugin also seems not helping me....because it returns only single value of a perticular asset through SQL query....

- Manu

Suggest an answer